Saturday 27 June 2009

Ah, Lesbians

Took a hike with all the dykes in Toronto in the annual Dyke Hike down Church and Yonge. Part of Pride Weekend.

Okay, I think they now call it the Dyke March. But I'm old school.

Here I am coming out onto the main festivities. Okay, here I am coming out of a beer store. But it does lead to the main festivities.

And everybody is getting into the act now.

Here, one of the major banks, TD Canada Trust, is sponsoring the Misting Station.

They didn't say with what, so I took a detour. Plus there looked to be a lot more guys in there than girls. Hey, whose parade is this anyway?

So as not to look like too much like a gawker, I surreptitiously tried to snap a shot of the goings on.

That's called, shooting from the hip.

So from this angle, not much going on.

Actually, as I was walking from my place to the March, I came up behind two attractive blondes, holding hands. And really, they're no different than any other couples.

One was dressed in a cute brown denim dress with high heels and lacy straps up her calves. The other gal was dressed in track pants, flip flops, a sports bra and ball cap.

I thought one kinda looked like Posh Spice and the other like Sporty Spice.

So Sporty Spice beat me up for looking at Posh Spice.

See, no different than any other couple.

2 comments:

Abdulwahab said...

LOL , the best part is that sporty spice beat you up

now that would've made a great picture

Urban Cowboy said...

She wouldn't let me.

Sorry to dissapoint you! :>)