Thursday 20 May 2010

This Is Not Your Government's Project

This Aga Khan guy doesn't waste any time getting his money's worth.

I get into work about 6:45am, and the trucks are already lined up waiting to haul [right side of picture, clogging middle lane].

They were even lined up around the corner and down the next street.

Blocking our parking lot!

Geese I can get around.

When I came in, it looked like the first picture. But not for long.

Go go go.

So the trucks were hauling dirt from the excavation while the rest of the team was building tent city.

This whole facility was constructed in less than a day.

If this was a government job, they'd still be in the line up at Timmy's.

Apparently, the Agman himself is coming to turn the "first" spade, but the boys beat him to it by a long shot.

Okay, I guess some comments could be made about my level of productivity, sanpping picture all day long. Well...I guess that's one of the benefits of the soon-to-be-retired.

No comments: